|1.||Oyster Mushroom（pleurotus eryngii)||1||pack|
|3.||Shao xing cooking wine||1||tblsp|
|6.||Corn flour solution||2||tblsp||Ratio 1:1|
- Clean oyster mushrooms, move and cut diagonally into pieces.
- Chicken breast cut into desired size.
- Remove shallot and garlic skins, cut into diagonal pieces respectively.
- Clean and get ready ginger, chilli padi and thai basil.
- Mix sauce ingredients 1 to 5 in a bowl.
- Heat up a frying pan, add oyster mushroom pieces.
- Fry until you observe light browning on the edges of oyster mushroom.
- Dish out and set aside the oyster mushroom.
- Meanwhile, clean the frying pan.
- Heat the frying pan, add cooking oil, shallot, garlic and chilli padi.
- Stir fry until you smell the fragrance released from the ingredients.
- Add chicken breast, fry until it is half cooked.
- Pour in the sauce, add oyster mushroom, bring to boil.
- Use the corn flour solution to lightly thicken the sauce.
- Add thai basil, mix well, serve hot.
- Oyster mushroom will shrink during pan frying, hence you may want to cut a little bigger than you preferred size to take consideration of this.
- I skipped step 12 because I made use of chicken breast prepared weekly. If you are interested to prepare chicken breasts for convenient cooking, please click link: VIEW
You are welcome to follow me for future sharings
Youtube: PS K
#oystermushroomrecipe #mushroomrecipe #thaibasilrecipe #chinesestirfry #homecooking #chefpeishuen #sgfood #cookinginstructor #cookingclass #homecooking
#食谱 #好味道 #最好的食谱 #九层塔食谱 #杏鲍菇食谱