A 3min dish with only one main ingredient, hope you will enjoy this simple to make but super tasty mushroom dish with your family.
Steamed Oyster Mushroom with Garlic
|3.||Red chilli/ chilli padi slices to taste|
|4.||Spring onion (dice)||1||tblsp|
|2.||Vegetarian oyster sauce (mushroom)||1||tsp|
|3.||Cooking wine (Shao Xing)||1||tsp|
|4.||Oil from fried garlic||2||tsp|
- Clean oyster mushrooms, lighly squeeze them to get rid of excessive water. Plate the mushrooms.
- In a bowl, put in sauce ingredients, mix well.
- Sprinkle minced garlic and chilli slices on top of oyster mushrooms.
- Spoon sauce mixture over oyster mushrooms.
- Bring to boil a steamer, steam at high heat for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onion dice and fried garlic, serve hot.
- Lightly squeeze the oyster mushrooms to get rid of excessive water will aid sauce absorption.
- Do not overly squeeze to avoid distortion of the shape of mushrooms, as well, we need some water to be release during steaming in order to dilute the sauce mixture.
You are welcome to follow me for future sharings
Youtube: PS K
#oystermushroomrecipe #mushroomrecipe #friedgarlic #chinesestirfry #homecooking #chefpeishuen #sgfood #cookinginstructor #cookingclass #homecooking
#食谱 #好味道 #最好的食谱 #金银蒜食谱 #蚝菇食谱