Enoki with black bean sauce 中文食谱请点击这里：豉汁金针菇
|1.||Enoki mushroom 2packs|
|Black bean sauce|
|2.||Cooking oil 2 tblsp|
|3.||Chopped red chilli/ chilli padi slices 1/2 tblsp|
|4.||Chopped garlic 1-1/2 tblsp|
|5.||Chopped ginger 1 tblsp|
|6.||Lee Kum Kee black bean sauce 1-1/2 tblsp|
|8.||Soy sauce 1/4 tsp (optional)|
|9.||Brown sugar 1/4 tsp (optional)|
|10.||Starch water （1:1）|
|11.||Scallion slices to taste|
- Clean the enoki mushrooms. Click HERE to view how to clean enoki mushrooms.
- Cut enoki mushrooms, arrange on plate.
- Bring water in a steamer to boil, steam at high height for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat pan, add oil and ingredient 3-5, sautéed at low heat until the fragrance is released, add black bean sauce.
- Sautéed for a while until all ingredients are well mixed, add water, bring to boil.
- Taste the sauce, use soy sauce and brown sugar to adjust the taste if necessary.
- Once you are happy with the taste, use starch water to lightly thicken the sauce.
- Pour the sauce over to the enoki mushrooms, serve hot.
- Please sautéed garlic at lower heat, burning garlic will induce bitterness in taste.
- If you are not able to get hold of Lee Kum Kee black bean sauce, you are use black fermented beans to cook this dish. First you soak the beans, lightly rub them to get rid of the skin, let dry and mince the black bean to paste.
You are welcome to follow me for future sharings
Youtube: PS K
#chinesehomecooking #chinesestirfry #homecooking #chefpeishuen #sgfood #cookinginstructor #cookingclass #homecooking