STIR-FRY LUFFA WITH EGGS 查阅中文食谱，请点击 – 丝瓜炒滑蛋
|3.||Dry fungus 3pcs|
|4.||Cooking oil 2tblsp|
|5.||Minced garlic 2 cloves|
|6.||Pink salt to taste|
|7.||Chicken stock 150ml|
|8.||Soy sauce to taste|
|11.||Sesame oil 1/4 tsp|
|12.||Pink salt to taste|
|13.||White pepper to taste|
- Peel away skin of luffa, wash and cut into diagonal pieces.
- Deshell and devein shrimps, rinse and let dry. Soak dry fungus. Set aside.
- Crack egg into a mixing bowl, season with sesame oil, pink salt and white pepper, lightly stir, set aside the egg mixture.
- Heat up pan, add cooking oil and minced garlic, stir fry to release the fragrance.
- Add shrimps, season with pink salt to taste. Add luffa and dry fungus when the shrimp has changed colour to opaque.
- Pour in chicken stock, do a tasting once the sauce is boiling, add some soy sauce to enhance the taste.
- Once you feel satisfy with the taste, add starch solution gradually to thicken the sauce slightly.
- Once you achieve the intended consistency, pour in egg mixture, stir a few times, serve hot.
Tips Ratio of starch and water – 1:1
Please click on video to view cooking hack of preparing smooth egg gravy:
You are welcome to follow me for future sharings
Youtube: PS K
#luffa #egg #homecooking #prawns #recipe #singaporehomecook #foodie #healthylifestyle #家常小菜 #丝瓜 #虾 #鸡蛋 #滑蛋 #营养 #小孩喜欢 #Chefpeishuen