English recipe – Please scroll down
Salmon with Honey Lemon Sauce
|1.||Salmon fillet 2pcs|
|2.||Pink salt to taste|
|3.||Vegetable oil 1 tsp|
|4.||Ginger slice 8nos|
|6.||Honey 1-1/2 tblsp|
|7.||Lemon juice 2 tblsp|
|8.||Lemon slice 6pcs|
|9.||Fish sauce to taste|
|10.||Pink salt to taste|
|11.||Coriander 1 stalk|
- Clean salmon fillets, pat dry and apply some pink salt evenly, pan fried till golden brown. Plate the salmon fillets, side aside.
- In another pan, put in vegetable oil and ginger slices, stir a while to release the aroma from ginger but do not over fry it. Add water.
- Bring to boil, lower the heat. Add honey and lemon juice. Stir to dissolve the honey, add lemon slices now.
- Do a tasting, season with fish sauce to balance the sweet and sour taste. Enhance the taste with a hint of pink salt and coriander bits (cut from the coriander stems).
- Once you are satisfied with the overall taste, gradually pour in starch solution to lightly thicken the sauce to your liking.
- Keep the honey lemon sauce in a jar, pour in when it’s time to serve the dish. This ensures that salmon slices remain crisp when you present the dish.
- For starch solution, ratio of corn starch to water is 1:1
You are welcome to follow me for future sharings
Youtube: PS K