English recipe – Please scroll down
Fried Vegetable Bits
|1.||Peanut 1/4 杯|
|2.||Preserved raddish 15g|
|3.||French bean 150g （small bits）|
|4.||Carrot 150g （small bits）|
|5.||Chicken breast or tau kwa 50g （cut into cubes）|
|6.||Cooking oil 2 tblsp|
|7.||Minced garlic 2 cloves|
|8.||Dark soy sauce (老抽) to taste|
|9.||Water 2 tblsp|
|10.||Pink salt to taste|
- Heat up wok, toast the peanuts, set aside.
- Clean the preserved raddish, drain and chop into small bits. Toast it dry in the wok, set aside.
- Heat up wok, add cooking oil. Put in minced garlic and carrot, stir-fry in medium low heat until the beautiful aroma is released.
- Add french bean, chicken (or tau kwa) and preserved raddish, stir-fry for a while.
- Add dark soy sauce to enhance the colour and aroma of dish, stir to mix well, add water and put on cover.
- Do a tasting, add a bit of salt to enhance the flavour.
- Finally, put in peanuts, stir to mix well, serve hot.
- To serve the dish for vegetarians, substitute the chicken with tau kwa.
- You may toast more peanuts to keep balance for future use.
- Please clean the wok after toasted preserved raddish.
- Step 4 – If you use tau kwa, you need to fry them into golden brown prior to cooking the dish.
You are welcome to follow me for future sharings
Youtube: PS K