English recipe – Please scroll down
Call me old school
I love my pizza to be soft and springy with crispy outer crust
I don’t crave for the thin and crisp crust that is popular nowadays
My family love pizza and we make them together
From kneading the dough
To stamping the crust
Applying tomato paste to the crust
Layering ingredients and cheeses
Family who eat together Stay together
Handmade Pizza Bread
|2.||Instant dry yeast 12g|
|3.||Fine sugar 1-1/2 tsp|
|4.||Bread flour 600g|
|5.||Salt 1-1/2 tsp|
|6.||Extra virgin olive oil 45g|
|7.||Extra virgin olive oil (for greasing bowl）|
Yield: This recipe produces 4nos 10inch dia round pizza. You may scale up or down the recipe to fit your needs.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together water, instant dry yeast and fine sugar.
- Add bread flour and salt, using a pair of chopsticks to mix all ingredients together, they may look like scattered pieces in the beginning.
- Pour in extra virgin olive oil, begin to knead until the dough form a ball, about 8-10 min.
- Place the dough into a greased bowl, cover with cling film, set aside until the dough doubles in size.
- Take out the dough, divide into equal portion, roll it out to press out the air, cover with cling wrap, let the dough pieces rest for 10min.
- Put one piece of dough on a pizza pan, press to expand it until the whole pan is covered, set aside.
You are welcome to follow me for future sharings
Youtube: PS K