English recipe – Please scroll down
|4.||Japanese mayonnaise 1/4杯|
|5.||Lemon juice 1 tblsp|
|6.||Fine sugar 1/2tsp|
|7.||English mustard 1/2tsp茶匙|
|8.||Pink salt 1/8茶匙|
- Clean and drain dry cabbage. Let dry completely before shred it finely. Set aside in fridge.
- Clean and peel carrot. Finely shredded. Set aside in fridge.
- In a large bowl, add ingredient 3-8, mix well. This is the salad dressing.
- Chill salad dressing for 10min, allow sugar to dissolve.
- Bring out the salad dressing, stir well, do a tasting. Use fine sugar or salt to adjust the taste to personal preference.
- Add cabbage and carrot, stir to mix well. Chill at least 30min or fully cold before serving.
- Cabbage and carrot must be completely dry before use, otherwise the excessive water will dilute the salad dressing. You may end up having a watery coleslaw.
- It is fine to use one type of mayonnaise only, please do not omit English mustard.
You are welcome to follow me for future sharings
Youtube: PS K